These classes are taught on a variety of aerial apparatuses suspended in mid-air! Students learn skills involving strength, flexibility, balance and coordination, which are performed with fluid, graceful, controlled movement. A wide range of class levels are available; whether you are just looking for a fun workout or dream of becoming a professional aerialist!
1. Intro to Aerial Arts 2. Beginning-Level Silk
3. Intermediate-Level Silk 4. Mixed Apparatus Aerials
5. Aerial Hoop/Lyra 6. Silk Hammock
7. Spanish Web/Rope 8. Children's Intro To Aerials
9. Aerial Ballet 10. Aerial Cube*
11. Bungee/Harness Work* 12. Duet & Choreography
Fitness & Fundamentals
"Fitness & Fundamentals" are a collection of classes designed to improve physical fitness & develop the fundamental skills needed to excel in all aerial-acrobatic disciplines. These classes are inspired by an assortment of athletic techniques, including dance, fitness & sports, The Fitness classes incorporate specialized AntiGravity ® Techniques™ & other exercise methods, in a variety of cardiovascular, conditioning, workouts. Whether your fitness goals involve losing weight, gaining muscle tone, or maintaining an attractive physique, our fitness classes can be adjusted to meet your personal needs. The Fundamentals classes also help develop important 'background' skills, such as strength, coordination, flexibility, stamina, and poise, which students require in order to safely progress to advanced aerial skills.
1. Flexibility & Toning 2. Cirque-It Fitness
3. Anti-Gravity Yoga 4. Cardio-Conditioning
5. Ballet-n-Tone 6. Hip Hop/Break-Dance
7. Pole Dance Fitness 8. Tumbling
9. Personal Training* 10. Pilates Reformer*